Priority Point Overview
- Priority Points are earned based on the number of “Booster Points” earned in a semester.
- “Booster Points” are earned by attending Home Sporting Events.
- Football and Basketball games are worth two (2) booster points, all other events would be worth one (1) booster point unless stated otherwise
- 1 Priority Point = 2 meetings and 10 Booster Points (Example: 3 football games, 2 soccer games & 1 basketball game)
- 2 Priority Points = 3 meetings and 15 Booster Points (Example: 3 football games, 3 soccer games, 2 volleyball games & 2 basketball games)
- Note that you must attend meetings to receive priority points.
- Sign-in for meetings and events will be done using a swipe in or swipe out system.
- Swipe-in begins 15 minutes before all events except basketball and football, which is 30 minutes prior.
- Swipe-in ends:
- After the first 30 minutes of game time for soccer, lacrosse, tennis and swimming.
- At the end of the first quarter for football and water polo.
- 10 minutes of game time after tipoff for basketball.
- After the second set for volleyball.
- After the third inning in baseball or softball.
- Members are expected to stay through at least 3 quarters of the event.