All Student Government Association Chartered Clubs and Organizations are required to maintain a website using the OmniUpdate content management system. Access to this system is granted to one user per club and clubs must request to change this user when officers change. All questions regarding access or usage of OmniUpdate and club websites should be directed to the SGA Chief Information Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To gain access to your Club/Organization website in order to edit and keep the website up-to-date, please follow these instructions:
- Go to the Club Support Center and select the button for Open a New Ticket.
- Fill in all requested information, including Marist email address and Cell Phone Number.
- Select Club Website Access as the Help Topic.
- In the Message, please include the name of the Club/Organization website you need access to, as well as your CWID. Your request cannot be processed without any of this information.
- You will receive a response when your account has been created.
Note: The officer requesting access MUST be registered in the Club Management System for the request to be processed.
The Club Website Handbook and Club Website Requirements can be found in the Related Information on the right side of this page.
By submitting an access request, you agree to this statement:
As webmaster, you are responsible for all content on this club/organization webpage and agree to abide by all policies set forth in the Marist College Information Technology Acceptable Use and Information Security Policies, as well as the Club Website Standards published by the Student Government Association and any directives from the Student Government Association, Office of College Activities, or Information Technology Department. Access is limited to one (1) account per club. When a new account is requested, the previous account will be removed. Per the Marist Acceptable Use Policy, you may never share your username or password.