Per the PRSSA National website, "Students must pay National dues once each calendar year to be a PRSSA member. National dues are $50, and Chapters may charge an additional fee." The Marist Red Foxes PRSSA Chapter charges annual dues fee of $60.
DEADLINE: October 19, 2015
Dues can be submitted to Director of Finance, Luke Carberry-Mogan during his office hours in the Lowell Thomas top floor lounge on:
- Tuesday, October 6th - 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Thursday, October 8th – 2 pm – 4 pm
- Tuesday, October 13th- 3:30 pm – 5:30 pm
- Thursday, October 15th- 2 pm – 4 pm
- Dues will only be collected during the given office hours.
- $60 cash and/or checks will be accepted
- Dues must be submitted in an envelope with one's name, email and phone number.
- You must submit your own dues (friends cannot submit your dues for you).
If you have any questions, please contact Director of Finance, Luke Carberry-Mogan via email at email@example.com.
Members who are studying abroad are still encouraged to pay their annual dues. By not paying for a semester and simply rejoining upon their return, abroad students miss out on PRSSA internship opportunities and access to other information we distribute. For students who will be studying abroad for a year, not paying is understandable; however, you will miss out on PRSSA information and might miss out on elections and other great opportunities.
As a PRSSA member, you are eligible to join PRSA as an Associate Member up to five months before or two years after you graduate. Associate Member dues are only $60 – a savings of nearly $200 – per year. If seniors are renewing dues this semester or joining for the first time, a payment of only $10 will be needed. Our Chapter will distribute more information regarding PRSA Associate Membership later this semester. In the meantime, you can learn more at the PRSSA National website.